Is it bad to have 2 points on your license? We are ready to answer all your traffic related questions. We committed ourselves in safeguarding you from negative effects that could happen as a result of your traffic ticket violation. We can help you fight to keep your license and keep your insurance rates down.
Need A Ticket Defense Lawyer in Lansing, Michigan? Contact Us Today!
Why Hire Lansing Ticket As Your Lawyer?
- Experienced Lawyer With Good Negotiation Skill
- FREE Fee Quotation
- FREE Of Charge Legal Consultation
- MasterCard / Visa Payments Accepted
- Partial Payments Accepted
- Low-Price Flat Rates
- Maintain a Clean Driving Record
- Avoid Increasing Insurance Rate (usually by 22% per ticket)
We help defend drivers in all traffic matters, including:
- Driving Without Proof of a Valid License Privilege
- Under The Influence Of Drugs While Driving While Operating A Vehicle
- Driving while Driver’s License is Revoked
- Driving after License Privilege has been Cancelled
- Driving Without the Required Insurance
- Driving Uninsured Vehicles
- Caught Driving with a License that has been Suspended
- Wrong-Way Driving On A Divided Interstate Freeway
- Using Mobile Phones While Driving
- Driving with Cancelled Driver’s License
- Failure to Obey a Traffic Control Device Traffic Ticket
- Careless Driving / Reckless Driving
- Failure to stop for Bus Safety Light
- Following Too Closely (Tailgating) Penalty
- Failed To Use Car Signals
- Failure to Yield Violation
- Failing to Pay a Traffic Fines Ticket
- Unsafe Lane Changes
- Improper Right Turn Ticket
If you need a speeding and traffic ticket lawyer in Lansing, Michigan, we’re here for you anytime you need us. Since 1992, we helped drivers fought traffic ticket violations. We are pleased to offer FREE consultation and FREE price quote. We accept partial payments. Do not hesitate to call us at (517) 939-9011.