What kind of misdemeanor is a speeding ticket? We are available to respond to all these inquiries for you. We dedicated ourselves in safeguarding you from unfavorable effects that can occur as a result of your traffic ticket offense. We will review your traffic ticket violation and go over your legal options with you.
Why Hire Lansing Ticket As Your Legal Representative?
- Experienced Lawyer With Conveying Skill
- FREE Payment Quotation
- FREE Of Charge Confidential Consultation
- We Accept MasterCard / Visa Payments
- Accepting Partial Payments
- Low-Payment Flat Rates
- Maintain a Clean Driving Record
- Avoid Mandatory Driver Responsibility Fees ($200-1000) that Applies in Addition to a Court-Imposed Fines and Costs
We have effectively represented drivers with traffic violation Lansing, Michigan, including:
- Driving with No License Privilege
- Caught Drinking and driving
- Driving while license is Revoked
- Driving while Driver’s License has been Cancelled
- Driving Without Auto Insurance
- Driving Without Car Insurance
- Driving after License has been suspended
- Driving Wrong Way – Divided Highway
- Using a Cellphone While Driving
- Driving while license is Cancelled
- Careless Diving and Reckless Driving Citation
- Failure to stop for Bus Safety Light
- Following Too Closely/Tailgating Violation
- Leaving the Scene Of an Accident Or Crash (“Hit And Run”)
Need A Ticket Defense Lawyer in Lansing, Michigan? Contact Us Today!
If you have received a traffic ticket and you care about your driving record, we are available anytime. Get Your FREE consultation and FREE price quote. We accept Visa/MasterCard payment. Contact us today at (517) 939-9011.